Field Technician - Balzac, AB
- Safely transport, install, remove emission control equipment at client field sites
- Clean, refill emission control equipment, troubleshoot issues
- Maintain truck and shop equipment, perform shop duties as required
- Fill out required service tickets, maintain accurate logbook
- Perform safety checks and regular maintenance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Favourable Driver’s Abstract (dated within the last 30 Days)
- Current H2S Alive
- Current Standard First Aid & CPR
- Completion of Common Safety Orientation from Energy Safety Canada
- You will be required to perform some heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs), use of ladders and working on elevated work sites with the ability to perform in a variety of different environments both indoor and outdoor as well as within confined spaces.
LOCATION, SCHEDULE & OTHER MEANINGFUL THINGS
- This position is safety sensitive
- The weekly shift schedule varies as needed.
- You will be required work after hours and provide on-call rotational support.
- This position requires that you can work out of town for weeks at a time.
- There is increasing opportunity to travel overseas for work.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE WITH:
- Oilfield experience
- Ability to travel extensively
- Valid passport
Application Deadline: open until filled.
All applicants are thanked in advance; however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.