AMGAS Services Inc. is a leading Emission Solution provider to the Oil and Gas Industry. For over 27 years, AMGAS has led the industry in H2S and noxious emission control, supplying a complete line of scrubbers and chemicals.
AMGAS is seeking people who not only want a job, but those who are career-minded and are willing to grow and advance within the AMGAS team.
We are currently looking to fill the position of Shop Technician in our Grande Prairie location. This position carries with it tremendous opportunity for advancement, but we are hoping to providing valuable ground-up training for the transition into field work in the future.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract
- Up-to-date safety tickets (H2S Alive, WHIMIS, First Aid)
- Oilfield experience is a definite asset
- Valid Passport is an asset
- Usual shop duties (i.e. clean and organize shop, etc)
- Recommend and assist in required maintenance of equipment and tools
- Perform tasks assigned by Shop Foreman/Operations Manager
If you are interested in applying for this dynamic opportunity, please forward your resume, in confidence to Marina Dodd. AMGAS offers a competitive compensation package based on education and experience which includes a company benefit and bonus plan.
Application Deadline: open until filled
All applicants are thanked in advance; however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.