Project Manager - Balzac, AB
AMGAS Services Inc. is the leading Emission Control solution provider to the Oil and Gas Industry. For over 29 years, AMGAS has led the industry in H2S and noxious emission control, supplying a complete line of scrubbers and chemicals.
AMGAS is seeking people who not only want a job. We are looking for people who are career-minded and willing to grow and advance within the AMGAS team.
AMGAS is currently looking to fill the following position:
FULL-TIME PROJECT MANAGER
As Project Manager you will be responsible for preparing and coordinating all major Projects. Acting as the contact for the client and project team members in all phases of the project, you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth transition between project engineering and site startup.
-Included duties but not limited to-
- Working with engineering, operations and logistics, HSE and HR on job scope planning
- HAZOP exercises
- Allocating project resources
- Supporting, directing and coordinating departments
- Monitoring and reporting to stakeholders on project progress
- Problem solving to meet required deadlines
- Equipment mobilization planning
- Manpower allocation planning
- Site start up and commissioning (well site and facilities work)
- Providing turnover packages to operations following start up.
- Coordinating job specific QA/QC activities
- In country job coordinator for international projects
-Qualifications and Skills-
- Project management designation or 10+ years for project management in the below disciplines
- Technical/field experience required
- Experience in well testing or well servicing a definite asset
- Experience in early production facilities a definitive asset
- H2S experience is required.
- Ability to travel and have a valid passport
- H2S Alive and Standard First Aid tickets must be valid
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Contract negotiation
- Conflict resolution experience
- Able to tolerate high pressure environments
If you are interested in applying for this challenging opportunity, please attach your resume below. AMGAS offers a competitive compensation package based on education and experience which includes a company benefit and bonus plan.
Application Deadline: open until filled.
All applicants are thanked in advance; however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.