Payroll & Human Resources Administrator - Balzac, AB
AMGAS Services Inc. is the leading Emission Control solution provider to the Oil and Gas Industry. For over 29 years, AMGAS has led the industry in H2S and noxious emission control, supplying a complete line of scrubbers and chemicals.
AMGAS is seeking people who not only want a job. We are looking for people who are career-minded and willing to grow and advance within the AMGAS team.
AMGAS is currently looking to fill the following position:
PAYROLL & HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR
-Included duties but not limited to-
- Perform payroll for all hourly and salaried staff for Canada and US (around 60 employees)
- File payroll reports with provincial and state workers compensation boards
- Administer and manage RRSP/Benefits program: enrollment, deductions, changes, terminations
- HR functions include: interviews, onboarding and terminations
- Ensure management and staff adhere to HR policies and procedures, as well as government legislation
- Assist in acquiring various international travel visas and work permits
- Keep accurate and up-to-date personnel files
- In country job coordinator for international projects
-Qualifications and Skills-
- High School Diploma
- Post-Secondary Education an Asset
- 2 years of payroll experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Conflict resolution experience
- Able to tolerate high pressure environments
If you are interested in applying for this challenging opportunity, please attach your resume below. AMGAS offers a competitive compensation package based on education and experience which includes a company benefit and bonus plan.
Application Deadline: open until filled.
All applicants are thanked in advance; however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.