Field Technician – Grande Prairie, AB
AMGAS Services Inc. is the leading Emission Control solution provider to the Oil and Gas Industry. For over 27 years, AMGAS has led the industry in H2S and noxious emission control, supplying a complete line of scrubbers and chemicals.
AMGAS is seeking people who not only want a job. We are looking for people who are career-minded and willing to grow and advance within the AMGAS team.
AMGAS is currently looking to fill the following position:
FULL-TIME FIELD TECHNICIAN
- Safely transport, install, remove emission control equipment at client field sites
- Clean, refill emission control equipment, troubleshoot issues
- Maintain truck and shop equipment, perform shop duties as required
- Fill out required service tickets, maintain accurate log book
- Perform safety checks and regular maintenance
- Be prepared for after hours, on-call shifts on a pre-determined basis
-Qualifications and Skills-
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and a Clean Driving Record
- Must be physically fit (can lift up to 50lbs)
- Oilfield experience andknowledge of the Grande Prairie area are strong assets
If you are interested in applying for this challenging opportunity, please forward your resume, in confidence to Marina Dodd. AMGAS offers a competitive compensation package based on education and experience which includes a company benefit and bonus plan.
Application Deadline: open until filled.
All applicants are thanked in advance; however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.